This LIABILITY DISCLAIMER and CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE WORDING is offered for support, guidance and advice only and should not be relied upon in place of professional or expert advice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability with respect to the LIABILITY DISCLAIMER and CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE WORDING. Further, Playground Ideas make no representation that this LIABILITY DISCLAIMER and CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE WORDING adhere to any safety standards in your country and therefore each project/playground built should be assessed on an individual basis in order to ensure compliance with national safety standards in the applicable country.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Playground Ideas be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits or loss of opportunity arising out of or in any way connected with the any person acting or refraining from acting in reliance of the LIABILITY DISCLAIMER and CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE WORDING or for failure to comply with the national safety standards in the applicable country, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This means if you use or feature this work in any website, publication, presentation etc, you must clearly attribute/ credit the work to www.playgroundideas.org (but not in any way that suggests that PlaygroundIDEAS endorses you or your use of the work). You may not use this work for commercial purposes without explicit permission. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work but you may create and add new work to the PlaygroundIDEAS design library to share. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/.
Terms of Usage
Playground Ideas (“we”, “us” or “our”) controls and operates the website available at http://www.playgroundideas.org/ (“Website”).
Playground Ideas is provided by “From The Ground UP Ltd” and any reference to Playground Ideas on the Website is a reference to From The Ground UP Ltd. (ACN: 152 504 400), which is an Australian registered public company limited by guarantee (not-for-profit). These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions of an agreement between the person accessing and/or using the Website (“Users”, “you” or “your”) and us.
By using the Website Users consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Registration on the site
Users have the option to register on the Website. Users will be asked to provide at a minimum: name, email address and postal code/zip code. In return for providing this information, Users will gain access to additional resources, as well as the ability to post comments directly to the site.
Playground Ideas does not sell, trade or rent your name or address, including your email address, to others. However, we may use the information we collect about you to assist us and other entities with future projects and in offering other services and products to you. [We also collect information in the form of referrals by site users to third parties.]
Users who log into the portal are not anonymous to us. The information we collect is used to:
* Improve the content of the Websites for your future visits;
* Customise the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual consumer; and
* Notify Users about updates to the Website (if you have asked to be notified of updates or new releases).
Only Users who register, ask for information from us or who donate to Playground Ideas through the Website will receive periodic programmatic or promotional email communications from us.
We also collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us by email in order to reply to their correspondence, to service projects and for marketing purposes.
By providing your email address, you consent to electronically receive communication from us. We may communicate with Users by posting notices on the Website or by e-mail. You agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We will provide you with an option to decline any such communication. Alternatively, any User may request at any time that Playground Ideas cease sending email communications to the User by emailing Playground Ideas at Info@playgroundideas.org.
The choice to ‘opt-in’ or ‘opt-out’
When a User writes to Playground Ideas from the Website’s ‘Contact page’, the User may request that his/her email address is not added to our mailing list to ensure that the User does not receive periodic electronic mail from Playground Ideas. Playground Ideas will respond by email only to address the User’s question or comment.
When a User is signed on as a project leader/manager by project administrators using the Website’s Playground Projects page, the User may be contacted via email by the Playground Ideas staff to discuss the project. Building a playground can be complicated and staff may wish to contact you about your project.
Any financial transactions made on the Website are done through secure third party services such as Paypal (these services will be clearly marked) to protect our Users from online theft or fraud. At any time, a User may opt to donate to Playground Ideas or purchase Playground Ideas merchandise offline by telephone or mail.
We may share your data with third parties such as financial bodies and credit card companies in order to process these transactions.
On occasion, Playground Ideas recognises and thanks donors publicly. If you would prefer not to be recognised, or that your gift remain anonymous, please let us know. Your wishes will always be respected.
If you would prefer not to receive fundraising communications from Playground Ideas, please email us at email@example.com.
We are not responsible for the collection, use or security of information by companies or organisations outside of Playground Ideas that may be linked to the Website. Users are encouraged to read the privacy policies of websites reached through the use of links from the Website.
Playground Ideas will not be liable for any disclosure of information collected via the Website to any third party not authorised under this policy which may result from circumstances beyond our control. We take no responsibility for the privacy and security of your personal information after you have “hyperlinked” to another website.
Changes to the Policy
If we hold personal information about you, we will provide you with access to that personal information in accordance with all applicable legal requirements.
Personal information includes information of a personal nature which either specifically identifies you or from which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
To seek access to such personal information:
• We requests that you provide a written request to our Privacy Officer (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The Privacy Officer may request further information or provide you with a request form to be completed.
• We will respond to your request as soon as practicable (generally no later than within 45 days from the date of your request).
• If permitted under applicable legislation, we may notify you of details of a fee to be paid before we complete your request.
• We will notify you within required timeframes as to whether we hold personal information relating to you and whether we are granting you with access to such information or denying such access (and provide the reasons for doing so).
Amending Personal Information
We will correct personal information relating to you where you establish that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete.
We will not delete personal information unless we are required or authorised to do so by law.
What is a privacy complaint?
A privacy complaint relates to any concern that a person may have regarding our privacy practices or our handling of your personal information. This could include matters such as:
• How your personal information is collected or stored;
• How your personal information is used or disclosed; and
• How access is provided to your personal information.
Who may make a complaint?
If you have provided us with personal information or we have collected and hold your personal information, you may make a complaint, have it investigated and dealt with under this policy.
How to make a complaint?
You may contact the Privacy Officer to make a complaint at this email address: email@example.com.
Complaints should specify the nature and substance of the complaint and the relevant date.
You will need to provide as much information as possible to assist us in our investigation.
All complaints will be logged on our database.
Complaints resolution procedure:
Once the complaint has been lodged, we will try to resolve the matter in a timely fashion as follows:
• You should receive acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint within 14 days of the date you lodge it.
• We may request further information from you. This will enable us to investigate the complaint and determine an appropriate solution. All details provided will be kept confidential.
• It may be necessary to contact others in order to proceed with the investigation. This may be necessary in order to progress your complaint.
• If your complaint involves the conduct of our employees we will raise the matter with the employee concerned and seek their comment and input in the resolution of the complaint.
• If your complaint is not able to be resolved at a local level it will be referred to our legal advisers. You will be notified if this happens.
• You will be informed of the outcome of the investigation, the action taken to resolve the issue and the changes made to prevent this matter recurring.
• If the Privacy Officer determines, either before or after an investigation, that the complaint is not well-founded, the Privacy Officer will inform the complainant in writing of this decision and the reasons for it.
• If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you are entitled to refer your complaint to the appropriate Privacy Commissioner.
• We will keep a record of your complaint and the outcome.